We send all of our daily tips to our members via email. The email address used to setup the PayPal subscription payments will be added to our mailing list. If you wish to receive your daily tips to an alternative email address please let us know.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will I receive my daily tips?
- What daily target amount should I begin with when using the Lay Betting System?
We advise all members to begin with a daily stake of £5, this amount will still return a profit of over £6,000 after a year. Once you are confident with the system and built a good balance you can increase your daily stake to anything you are comfortable with, for example with a starting stake of £100 you can expect annual return of around £36,000!
- What time will I receive my tips/email?
Our emails/tips fo all of our membership packages are sent out between 12.00 – 1:00pm.
- How many days a week will I receive tips?
- Bronze members will receive tips Monday – Saturday
- Silver & Gold members will receive tips Monday – Sunday
There are rare occasion where there may be no tips provided on a given day, usually as a result of all horse racing meets being cancelled due to bad weather etc.
- What are the average odds for your horse lay tips?
The concept of finding a losing horse sounds easy doesn’t it, I mean anyone can bet on a 100/1 outsider to lose, however staking on this will require a huge liability. Our lay tips have differing advised odd ranges depending on the package.
- Bronze = 1 – 4.5
- Silver = 1 – 15
- Gold = 1 – 3.75
- Have you had any days where all 4 Bronze package lay tips have lost?
Unfortunately we suffered our first losing day on the 31st July 2020, where all 4 of our Bronze package tips lost and we didn’t win our daily target. This is the first and only time this has happened since we started the system in 2017.
- What is 'Lay Betting'?
Lay betting is the option on betting exchange sites such as Betfair or Smarkets where you have the chance to bet against a selection. For example “I bet this horse will NOT win this race” or I bet “This football team will not this match.”
- Do you offer a free trial?
We only offer a free trial with our Bronze membership package. This is so you can get an ideal of how the system works before paying for your first months subscription.
When you sign up to our Bronze package you will receive 5 days completely free.
- Do the team at Precision Tipsters follow their own tips?
Of-course we do, we are professional gamblers, lay betting is our bread and butter and we wouldn’t provide any tips unless we are confident enough to risk our own money on them.
- What payments method do you accept?
We accept re-occurring/subscription payments using the following methods;
- Credit / debit card (Nochex)
These are the safest method of payment for both parties.
- How can I cancel my membership?
There are no lengthy contracts with our packages, if you wish to cancel you subscription you can do this at any time, visit our Cancellation Policy for instructions on how to do this.